Thursday, October 9, 2008

Glitter Gel / Jelly Jane



















So my dear friend Sara Eaton is a creative freak. She loves the same little quirky details about things that I do and I love this in her. Like packaging. Are you guilty as well for buying something because it looks so stinking cute in the package?! We both love creating, and people who create - stuff - anything. Even though I really am trailer burnt out, when my husband was manufacturing those beasts, well, the truth is, I was amazed. To start with a bunch of rusty dirty looking metal, do a little welding and whola! A beautiful trailer. Okay, so it's not a little welding, but you get the idea. To start with something and end with cool stuff is, well, cool. And, let me tell you, there is a little secret about creations.

For those of us junkies who love this 'stuff' there is a website that is surely one to hook you for good. Etsy. There are so many neat things on there, I Love it! I am still trying to figure out how to be a cool etsy seller but havn't had the time to really focus on that. But someday...

Well, Sara was feeling this pain, the left out of the creating Etsy pain and so she sunk her ship deep by creating adorable glitter gels that everyone wants now. This poor mamma has no idea what she has gotten herself into! These glitter gels are Aloe Vera based and have the funnest colors and scents. My little Emma is sure to have every kind between her birthday and Christmas. The boys in our house won't know what hit them. I tried a little on my clean shaven legs today at our shoot for her jars and let me tell you, no residue, just glitter. Layne will be impressed I am sure of it.

So be sure to see Sara at the Christmas Farmers market this December, she will be there toting her cute and wonderful glitter gels. Heck they are great even for Hair. Princess and Fairy halloween costumes wont be the same without it!! I am posting her number so you can call her at all the waking hours demanding her glitter gel. 403-653-4567. Or you can check her new blog out at http://www.glittergel.blogspot.com/

I know I am going to get a phone call in the morning. Love you too Sara!!

PS, this green one is glow in the dark!! Hello! A Definite Halloween must have...