Thursday, October 16, 2008

a dear friend

It is with great sadness and loss that we mourn the passing of Cam. Cam touched many lives and will be remembered for his many kindnesses and loving spirit. When Layne and I moved to Cardston in 2005, we moved in next door to the Williams family; Coralee and I both expecting babies. As our children have grown and we have shared yards and kids, I have grown to love and appreciate this family so very much. They were my first 'family shoot' and have been a great support to me in that regard from the start. They were the first ones I called to come and try out my new studio lights, and one of the first in the new studio downtown after the renos. We were able to do one last shoot with Cam in August in the last of his good days. What a blessing. The pictures are there for the taking, although Coralee will have all the negatives for her printing needs. What a treasure it is for the knowledge of Eternal Families and that one day they will all be together again.




2005

























2006



















2007