Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A new look




A gorgeous bride, inside and out, I love this girl. And yes oh yes there will be more. Lots more.


I am desperately trying to get caught up while playing mother, wife and the like. A friend suggested I admit myself to the psychiatric ward to get back to normal. I didn't think it was such a bad idea, as long as I had my laptop to get some things done, and then I'd get lots of spoon fed Jello. With my current client load alone I am swamped but I am also, as you can see, trying to freshen things up around here. I have mentioned several times about a new website, which has now turned into two, and they are close. I am printing off new everything, and the new look is sure to please. I also have some fun ideas spinning or scheming as some may say, that you wont want to miss. Stay tuned, I may just start throwing some crazy stuff at you. Did anyone say, a free canvas gallery wrap? Yeah, that's what I thought....