Sunday, October 26, 2008

Prete Fam




This is so overdue Sarah, cute family, you guys were fantastic. More to come I promise! I hope this fills some of your night time - Sarah is at that hard time where after 6 months, being up at night with a little one just isnt so do-able anymore. I can feel her pain believe me!! So anyone dying to babysit from say 10pm-7am, well, Sarah can help you out.

Jeremy came and cleaned our carpets for us and let me tell you, I have no idea how he got some of that out! I have ripped out 90% of the carpet in my home, partly from allergies, mostly because my children seem to think that things like dishsoap and milk are ok on carpets. Especially entire containers of such wonderful products. After one to many of such fiasco's, Layne came home from work one day to find all of our carpet rolled up and on the driveway. This was 3 years ago might I add, when Aaron was 3 and Emma was 2 and the toddler phase was taking over my life. Well, the bedrooms are all that are left with carpet, and were luckily dishsoap and milk free but needed a clean nonetheless. If your looking for such a man, give Jeremy Prete a call. He does a great job and we were so happy with his work.