Monday, September 29, 2008

Referrals

































I have been offering a referral program since the beginning of time, it's nothing new that is for sure. However, I think my clients are starting to see the dividends now that they caught the vision. Here is how it works:







For every referral I receive from you that results in a booking, you will receive a little coupon with one of two options on it. 1. This card is good for one free 8x10 print OR 2. Bring in ten coupons for a free photo session of choice (excluding weddings).


As I have been posting sessions and the ordering process can be hard, it is so nice when they remember that they get an additional one or two 8x10 prints. It seems to just fill in the gaps with wall collections and gift prints. So to give you an idea of the referral program here is what it has done for Silverline - and may I offer a sincere thank -you for your support and patronage. You are 'da best!' ( if you havn't seen Nacho Libre, please do and know that Jack Black is one of the funniest people of all time)