Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Christmas Card Special

I haven't posted my September special yet as the new website will hopefully be live this weekend, and for who knows why I was waiting for that. However, its not a secret and the Christmas Card special is back, from Sept 15th- October 16th. One family session and 25 double sided fine art cards with envelopes for $150.

I only have a few slots left and I can't cram in a whole lot more. PLEASE book as early as you possibly can, I promised myself this year I would not do cards into November - things get way to crazy at Christmas and I just don't have the time this year. I am already almost full, so if its in the plans, you have till the 16th of October.

Layouts for the cards are done, adorable, and a must have. Today I sent off for the first set. This means I have to get my family pics done. Why is that so hard... as you can see from the last post, my kids can't wait. They just love getting their pictures taken...yeah right.


Back to Christmas - Yes!! You have to start thinking about Christmas already!!