Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School...


While waiting for some prints to upload I thought I would check in. Things have been crazy around here but lots has been getting done. The holiday weekend was busy and then after pushing way too hard I got sick and stayed in bed and sucked it for all it was worth. I'm thinking it worked as I am feeling much better. Too many late hours and early mornings and long long days.


School just started and Aaron, our oldest, is in grade one. I can't believe he is that old! Emma starts preschool next week, a long thought over decision, but I am excited for her. She will be 5 this fall and could be in kindergarten and is more than capable of the work. However, with such a late birthday in the year, I think holding her back will give her that much more of an advantage later on. Hyrum is now 2 and will get to spend some one on one time with mom this fall. I didnt have time to all but grab the camera, shoot and run hence the great composition and details here. Sheesh - but you get the point. I'll post some fun ones after their shoot.


Today we bottled peaches and pears and still have 7 cases to go. Yes, 7. Of peaches that is. 8 more boxes of pears come in next week. Probably right around the time I'll need to do the tomatoes and everything else. There are 9 of us Anderson kids and although mom and I do the canning, we cant help but pass a few jars around. After all, could we really eat that many peaches and pears by next spring? Um, never mind, don't answer that. I'll have to post a picture of the final result. I love the way they look in the jars on the shelf.