Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Number 7

A ladies man, a princess and a turkey = the Jaques Family and notice there is no c. JAQUES; pronounced jakes, not jacks, jack, jack....as...s, jauk-es, or anything close to those. Simply Jakes, except spelled Jaques. Did I mention no c?

Okay now that that is off my chest and you all know the reason why it is silverline photography and not heather something very wrongly pronouced photography we can move on. Here is my fam. This has been a long time coming. For some reason, family pictures tend to be one of the more painful experiences for us. I seem to have a vision of what I want in my head like I do with most shoots but cannot ever nail it with us. For starters I hate hate my picture taken. Like the rest of you girls I am way to critical of myself and since the losing of about 15 lbs too many I really dont like looking at them. But here they are and this is us. I have come to the conclusion that for the family shots I am going to hire another photographer to do it. Becca did these for us and did a fantastic job. The only problem is that Becca is basically another mother to these wonderful children and they just dont listen to her either. If anyone is up for trades, me do yours you do mine I am all over it. Just let me know!!! Please!!!