Saturday, November 8, 2008

Little Benson

A few more...










ok, I am feeling a little left out here, so many cute blogs with lots of great comments! The comment box is now fixed so hopefully I'll hear from some of you! Dont be shy!

I have also decided to do a little contest. For December 1st, I would love to hand someone an 8x8 or 8x10 Canvas Gallery Wrap print. From the blog and the websites (when the new ones are live) I will need to know who your favorites are. The most favorite choice, lets call it the 'peoples choice award' hehe - will receive the gift canvas print. So at the bottom of each blog, and yes you can scroll back and comment on old blogs, or you can mention a pic from the website (when it is up) post a comment to that particular blog voting for your favorite. Either Way, Make A Comment In The Comment Box. When the websites are live, you can email me a favorite choice if it is not posted to the blog. I will be posting almost everyday so keep checking for those favorites and commenting!

Lets hear ya and good luck!!