Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Number 6

Time and Brittany: My brother and his little family just live a block away and my kids adore his. Aaron loves to stop by on his way home from school to play with the girls. It is one of the funnest sounds when Hallie walks through the door and everyone runs shouting her name. The little girls love love love to play princess and Hallie was Ariel for Halloween, which was pretty funny. Ava is such a sweetie and said cheese and posed the entire time. I couldn't believe someone so little already knew how to work it for me. Sooo cute. We love you guys!

Then there is Mom and Dad and the "singles". They are all going to kill me for posting that too. Scott still lives at home and we call him the grandchild as he is the last of 9 kids and gets treated more like a grandchild than a child. But because we all feel bad for the depletion of genes he probly carries we love him anyway. Hehe. Lindsay, Hilary and Becca all live together in Lethbridge. I love my sisters so much. My family for me is my number one strength; My immediate and my husband and kids. Without any of them I couldn't do photography, or really anything else for that matter.