Thursday, November 6, 2008

A little update


I know I have been promising a new set of websites and yes they are coming. I am featuring so many new shoots on them that I figured I'd better get those up and delivered first. With the new websites many things will be changing and so here is your heads up.

*New pricing will be in effect as of November 15th.
*Christmas Card orders need to be into me by November 15th so that I can have them done and delivered by December 1st. If you are still waiting on your pictures, they will be posted within the next 7 days.
*Orders for Christmas gifts need to be in by December 10th for regular pricing. Any last minute orders for Christmas will be charged an addition $50 rush fee. I will not be delivering prints on Christmas eve as in the past. All orders need to be in early so that you and I both have time to enjoy the season.
*Framing orders need to be in by December 1st for Christmas delivery. This includes collections.

I only have 4 slots left that I could SQUEEZE people in for the rest of the year. These are December bookings. I highly suggest that if your considering pictures in the new year to book early. I will have my booth again this year at the Christmas Farmers Market and I book up significantly ( 2 months ahead ) this one day alone. I am now booking several months in advance.

Thank you all so much for your patience and support. This year I have tripled my business and it has been so wonderful to meet and work with so many great people. However, with that comes many challenges and I will not be able to be as accommodating with last minute things as I have been in the past. Booking in advance will be the only way to ensure a booking and orders. Thanks again!