Monday, March 23, 2009

New Website


The new portrait site is officially up and live. Whew. All the info is there regarding new pricing and some very new packages for 2009. There is also a whole section on Fine Art Products, something I have always carried but, without a consultation, you would just never know about some of these fun and fresh things. You will all be so pleased to know that this years packages offer a gifted negative release of printable files. This is huge. Check out the website for all the details.


Another fun thing to know is that I will be in Salt Lake City for 10 days for the first two weeks of April. I will be doing on location shoots during that time for a killer special you wont want to miss. If you live in the area or will be in the area please email me to set up a time. I have done this in the past and it works beautifully. Here is how travel photography from Silverline works:


1.Choose a location. I can give you lots of ideas or choose it myself but, if I have not been to the area before then I require you to find the location of the shoots. This can be downtown, out in the country or at a park - wherever.


2. Book at least 4 sessions on one day, depending on where you live this may be less or more than 4. These sessions can be friends, family, whoever is interested in getting pics done.


3. Split travel fees - if I am travelling to the area (such as my April SLC trip) for another reason, you will NOT be charged these fees.


4. You get your session FREE. Zero. Nada. Complimentary for all those other bookings you spent hard work setting up. Sweet!


5. Session fees are due at the time of session, cash only.


6. Enjoy wonderfully fun original pictures of you and yours forever and ever. And ever.


So if this intrigues you, get in touch with me and everyone you know, really, and we can make something happen. :) I love travelling, and with the warm weather pretending to come, it is giving me studio fever. I want to be outdoors!
Have a great week!