Monday, March 2, 2009

Back


Allie the little church mouse.


Isaiah the adorable.

I really do have the cutest neices and nephews...just so you know.




Congrats to Jody and Daniel on such a doll, so tiny.





So I am back, finally, and yes it is March. Talk about fast! So many things going on and lots to post... soon... I think I said that last month too...hehe. I have lots of updates and things to post on upcoming sessions and yes, dum da dum, negative releases. With a huge amount of buyouts in Feb for our special I have decided to re-vamp things a bit with the launch of my portrait site..and you'll see some wedding changes too!


I will be in Salt Lake in April for up to two weeks and am currently booking my time full there. More on that to come in a few days. Also, I am also in the middle of putting the final touches to the 2009 grad/senior packages. I think however, these will be launched in April. If you are interested in being a 'high profile '09 model' ...hehe... for the grad sessions, let me know right away.


I have a select few days in March and April I opened for sessions, and May is already filling up.
When wedding season hits (does it really ever end?) weekends for Family sessions are very difficult to fill. Please book in plenty of time if you know weekends are the only time that works. I will be doing very limited portraits and families on Saturdays from May 1st through to the end of August.


Stay tuned for all the yummy news and exciting details!