Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Silverline!


Hey everyone! Things are insanely busy right now, so we may as well keep them that way. I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have 500 things to do on a daily basis. Okay, maybe I would, but I'll save that for the cold weather,... or something. Here is the low down on the homefront.




1. Fresh Face contest entry deadline is Thursday 6pm. Stay tuned, very tuned, for voting and prizes.






2. August 1st I will post the "August Family Picture special". Lots of goodies each month you dont want to miss, believe me.






3. August is Silverlines Birthday. 5 years ago we moved to Cardston and within weeks I was shooting pictures for people and had to come up with a name. I picked up my camera and started shooting 7 years ago this month. And one year ago Aug 1st, I opened up a studio, downtown Cardston.

****So on August 5th we will be giving away one free family shoot complete with Christmas Cards. *****




#***Win your shoot! Send me a fam pic 640x480 pixles and tell me WHY you NEED that free shoot. It could be the desperate state of the old one, it could be because your family is so dang adorable and the whole world needs to know, whatever the reason email me at heather@silverlinephoto.com by noon on Friday August 5th. ***#




4. Silverline is launching a new and improved sites in Aug. Be on it. Be famous. Send me a photograph - 660 pixels wide. The photograph if CHOSEN will grace our website for 24 hours on the Aug launch day!

**The photograph must wish a Happy Birthday to SILVERLINE **(creativity a must!)

SEND YOUR ENTRY BY 10PM MST AUG 5th to heather@silverlinephoto.com.

The winner will win beautiful things!




5. Watch Silverline launch NEW products I PROMISE you have never seen before!! These are hot and NEW to the world and I am in LOVE!




oh and amy here are few more....hehe