Friday, April 24, 2009

Paris in the spring

Meet Paris. Here she is, in the spring. Cool thing is, is that Paris is my cousin. Okay so this is Allyson and she really is my first cousin, and has the cutEST family. Becca and I stayed with Paris 'ahem' Allyson when we went to Utah and we had soo much fun.
Meet Walker, The Piano Man. He is a little prodigy this one. And such a good boy. Lucky Mom.
This is the fam. Chad, Allyson, Walker and Noah. Oh, and Nemo.








These two are still so engaged and I love it.




Say hi to Noah. They call this hair-do 'The Reef'. And Nemo is always getting stuck in it. Cute.I LOVE this one. Every Daddy needs to have one of these.
This is so Chad. He is one of the funniest people I know. When Chad is around, your laughing. Period. Thank goodness for the airplane. Noah was not loving this shoot and this took his mind off of the fact that he was still getting pictures....he really just wanted Becca because she brought him Canadian chocolate that she was bribing him with. Classic.