Friday, January 9, 2009

Snowy Day


If you have not gone outside today, don't! I was trying to get home last night from Vulcan but had to stop in Lethbridge because visibility was terrible, the roads were icy and it was dark. So me and the sisters went to see Brad Pitt's new movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button," adapted from the 1920s story by F. Scott Fitzgerald. It is about a man who is born old and gets younger through time, a very interesting story. I enjoyed it, it was a slower film and being in the theater was fun, seeing that I haven't gone to a show since who knows when. Actually I do remember now that I think about it and it has been way too long. If your an at home movie watcher, and although it was PG-13 I recommend the edited version.

After our little sleepover I ran my errands and headed home this afternoon on the yuckiest roads ever. I had a little black ice issue and ended up in the ditch, but some wonderful people pulled me out. Thanks so much!! I also had around a dozen people stop and ask if I needed help, something I really appreciated and love about this area - everyone is so willing to help. So I am a little worn and am just going to post this ring picture from Laura and Brett's wedding and get back at 'er tomorrow. Peace out and stay off the roads!