Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Coming...






New look, new website, new pricing, new coming. Closer than ever. This weekend close. Get ready for:
new pictures,
new colors,
art pieces,
new music,
online shopping cart..hurray!!

Just as a note:

** I am currently booking for FEB 2009. There are NO spots left but I do have a waiting list for cancellations.

** New pricing in effect once website launches. It was supposed to already be in effect but I am a wimp. But only for a few more days.

** Last day to order ANYTHING FOR CHRISTMAS is THURSDAY DECEMBER 4TH BY 6PM. No exceptions on this. If your order is not in, you will have to wait for the new year. I know earlier I posted it would be Dec 10th but due to shipping and my new vendor holiday schedule, I wont be printing or ordering anything after Thursday.